Over the last weeks I spent time with several people in these communities - I heard their stories, asked them spiritual questions and shepherded them. I began acting like I was here because God sent me 'for such a time as this' (Esther 4:14).
All around us
- there are lost people who need a Savior
- there are children who need to know that someone loves them
- there are couples who need to know about forgiveness and love
- there is confusion about what it means to be a Christian
- there a people who are being lied to by the evil one and they have no joy
- there is the need for a Godly church to rise up and be a light to a community
- there is an opportunity for souls to find hope here on earth and for eternity
- there is a chance for believers to step out of their comfort and into God's plan
What an opportunity! The chance of a lifetime to be useful in God's hands.